Please carefully read the following information to find out how SIA Reaton processes your personal data.
Data processing controller: SIA Reaton,
Registration number: 40003015277
Address: Riga, Čiekurkalna 2.līnija, LV-1026
- What information do we collect?
SIA Reaton collects all personal data that you provide to SIA Reaton or that SIA Reaton obtains within your cooperation with SIA Reaton:
– your name, address and contact details, including e-mail address and phone number, and any other information that refers to you obtained from such information related to you.
SIA Reaton may collect this information using various methods. For example, the data may be obtained from your passport or other personal identity documents, or collected from the customer’s form filled in by you. We may also collect your personal data from third parties. SIA Reaton may request information from third parties. Data may be stored in various locations, including personnel systems, IT systems and also e-mail.
Your personal data may be used within SIA Reaton group of companies for internal administration purposes.
However, the disclosure of your personal data to certain third parties may take place:
- when transferring information about you to SIA Reaton cooperation partners, who provide various services to SIA Reaton with the aim of fulfilling your requirements so that SIA Reaton can provide you with your selected service (for example, the repair of goods),
- when selling goods to you,
- when fulfilling contractual obligations concluded between the parties (for example, in the case of a legal employment relationship, in the case of a trailer lease agreement, etc.).
SIA Reaton does not transfer information about you to third parties, except for in the cases when it is required to implement the legal, contractual or commercial objectives of SIA Reaton, and when it is permitted or provided for by the binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia. Also, if necessary, SIA Reaton may transfer your personal data outside the Republic of Latvia to other companies of SIA Reaton group or other companies that are the cooperation partners of SIA Reaton.
In cases when it is provided for by the effective and binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia, SIA Reaton may disclose, for example, information about your purchases at SIA REATON stores, the received services, your visits to the SIA Reaton website www.reaton.lv and www.reatonapdare.lv, as well as other information about you.
That mentioned information may be disclosed:
- to comply with the effective and binding regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and the procedural order specified therein,
- if SIA Reaton believes in good faith that the disclosure is required to protect the rights of SIA Reaton,
- to protect your safety or the safety of others,
- to prevent and to investigate criminal offences,
- to respond to the requests of state authorities.
Also in cases, when SIA Reaton may suffer losses in the case of non-performance or improper performance of your obligations, SIA Reaton shall have the right to apply to the court, the State Police, the insurers, transfer data on your outstanding obligations to debt collection service providers, as well as legal service providers.
2. Why does SIA Reaton process personal data?
We need to process your data to contact you. We may also need to process your data to sign an agreement with you. In some cases, we need to process data to make sure we are complying with the regulatory requirements. SIA Reaton has legitimate interests for the processing of personal data within the cooperation process. We may also need to process data from buyers/cooperation partners to respond and to defend our legal interests in the event of a claim.
3. Who has access to the data?
Your information may be transferred internally within the company to provide activities related to the recruitment process. This includes the interviewers of the Human Resources and the department that has announced the vacancy involved in the assessment process of the candidates, the business managers of the vacancy and the responsible employees of the IT department, if access to the data is required for the performance of their direct tasks.
4. How does SIA Reaton provide the protection of data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have established internal policies and control to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally deleted, misused or disclosed and that they cannot be accessed by unauthorised persons.
5. How long does SIA Reaton retain the data?
SIA Reaton will keep the data for 6 months after the end of the respective cooperation process. At the end of this period, your data will be deleted or destroyed.
6. Your rights.
As a data subject, you have several rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data upon request;
- request SIA Reaton to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- request SIA Reaton to change incorrect or incomplete data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that SIA Reaton has not respected your rights to data protection, you can submit a complaint to the State Data Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia.
7. What happens, if you do not provide personal information?
If you have not agreed and consented to the processing of your personal data for the purpose and to the extent as specified in the regulations, your data will be deleted from SIA Reaton system as soon as it is received. If you are willing to update or supplement your data, you can send us the required changes. Changes can be e-mailed to email@example.com. You must re-approve these terms before submitting the changes.
Reaton finishing material shop: Čiekurkalna 2. līnija 74, Riga, LV-1026See Road +371 67023042 +371 67023042
Reaton finishing material shop working hours:
Mon-Fri: 09:00 - 18:00
Sat: 10:00 - 16:00*
*On Saturdays, the door exposition works by appointment.
You can apply by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org